- Users can now add bars to their Prioritization set from all over the app!
- Bulk Prioritize from the Table
- Bulk Prioritize from the Timeline
- Add a bar to the Prioritization set from the right-click menu on Bars
- Add a bar to the Prioritization set from the context menu on Bars
- Add a search result to the Prioritization set, so long as the bar exists on the loaded Roadmap
- Work items imported from Azure DevOps will have their tags brought over.
- Trial admins can now invite additional users to their account during the onboarding flow.
- Additional users will also have roadmap permissions for the initially created roadmap.
- The License Assignment Modal makes it easy for Admins to assign the licenses after purchasing via the subscribe modal.
- Users can now delete custom fields that have been created
- Enterprise admins can now share/transfer roadmaps from the “Super Admin” page
- Added support for additional SAML attributes for email and user name based on Shibboleth standards (commonly used by universities and public institutions)
- Added updated_at filter to API for roadmaps/bars/ideas
- Fixed an issue with custom field labels not being immediately available in list view
- SAML Service Provider metadata will now show proper entityID