- Single Sign-On Integration: Make signing in to ProductPlan easier for viewers and editors by integrating with your organization’s SSO method. Support for SAML, Active Directory, and more.
- Centralized Tag Management: Admins can manage and standardize tags across multiple Roadmaps for the entire account using Centralized Tag Management.
- Restrict Private Link Access: Optionally require that viewers of private links be authenticated by your organization’s single sign-on method. You can also optionally disable private link access altogether.Added login instructions when private link is embedded in an iframe and SSO is enabled for private links
- Move Lanes Between Roadmaps: Reorganize your Roadmaps in ProductPlan by moving Lanes from one Roadmap to another. Click a Lane’s title and select “Move to” in order to move the lane to a different Roadmap.
- Account Sharing: Share a Roadmap with all users from your account in one click. People with individual licenses can now add free viewers to their team plan and benefit from the Team Sharing feature.
- Roadmap History: History tracks all changes made to Bars and Containers on your Roadmap. History is an activity log that you can search through to see what changes have been made to your Roadmap, when they were made, and by whom.
- Scrolling: Fixed known scrolling issues for Mac OS users and improved horizontal scrolling from Roadmap view.Scrolling on export also improved.
- Tag Manager: Easily manage and organize your custom tags for each roadmap. Under the settings for each roadmap there is now a Tags section. From here, you can merge existing tags to standardize your roadmap, quickly edit tag names, or delete tags to keep your list organized.
- UI updates to Share dialogue for clearer sharing options.
- New option to add a note when sharing a Roadmap with a new user.
- Option to include vertical gridlines on Master Plans.
- Ability to copy a Roadmap is now available for all users with edit access to that Roadmap.
- UI updates to Roadmap and Master Plan Settings dialogue.
Planning Board / Parking Lot
- Ability to sort by Title added to both the Parking Lot and Planning Board.
- Start and End Dates for Bars and Containers included in Planning Board export.
- UI updates to the integrations page to improve clarity.
- Updated error messaging for Jira integration for unsuccessful integration attempts.
- Notifications: Notifications are now available for both viewers and editors on a team. Both editors and viewers can configure their Notification preferences. Ability to select which Roadmaps you wish to receive Notifications for.
- Administrators of team plans can now filter their list of users.
- Editors of a Roadmap can now receive Notifications for comments made on Bars and Containers
- Added option to enable/disable email Notifications for comments.
- Included ability to follow Master Plans for Notifications as well as Roadmaps.
- Administrators for team plans can now transfer administrator rights to another team member