Discover the secrets to a successful product launch
What’s inside for you
Great product launches are a company-wide plan that involves the coordination, research, and enthusiasm of departments across the company. We’ve outlined all the processes and assets you will need to complete before your product launch (with enough built-in lead time) in The Anatomy of a Product Launch.
- An interactive product launch checklist designed for optimal results
- How to hone your pitch and conduct a product launch kickoff with stakeholders
- The communicative role of the product launch roadmap
- Effectively jumpstart the beta and customer feedback process
- Dynamically collaborate with cross-functional teams on assets and onboarding
A successful product launch requires much more than simply activating the “buy” button beneath your product. Every launch needs a detailed plan to be successful. I wrote The Anatomy of a Product Launch and it’s accompanying checklist to help be this plan for you and your team.
VP of Product at ProductPlan