Become the master of your schedule
What’s inside for you
Juggling all of my responsibilities as a product leader while working to stay proactive with our product strategy can sometimes leave me wishing I had more time in the day. Over the last decade, I’ve honed in on what a successful schedule full of communication, discovery, and planning at work looks like for me.
I’ve outlined it all in our new book Mastering a Day in a Product Manager’s Life.
- Insights, tips, and tools for getting the most out of your daily and weekly schedules.
- A real-world example of a product manager’s day and week balance strategic and tactical responsibilities
- How to stay connected and accessible to my cross-functional team
- How to carve out the all-important time for strategic thinking and preparation
- Your own practical Product Manager’s Time Allocation Checklist
VP of Product at ProductPlan