What’s inside for you
Competition fosters an environment of innovation, but now more than ever, having a competitive advantage requires a thorough analysis of competitors and market health.
As a product leader, your goal is to develop a competitive intelligence strategy to navigate the market, understand how to attract a significant subset of customers, avoid the feature trap and help align your product strategy with your organization’s product vision. Believe it or not, you already have competitive intelligence resources, tools, and websites at your disposal.
In this guide, you’ll learn the following:
- Competitive intelligence tactics
- How to implement the right frameworks
- Targeting the right product metrics
- Avoiding the feature war and feature factory
- How to define and refine your strategy