We built Portfolio View for you to see what initiatives are happening across different roadmaps, across product lines, and even across entire teams. But sometimes, all that information can be a little too much to take in at one time.
This week, we’ve added the ability to either expand or collapse all of the containers within your Portfolio. That way, you can easily drill down into detail when you need, or create a cleaner view for high-level consumption.
To do so, simply right click on a container within Portfolio View and select either “expand all” or “collapse all”.
For everything else new this week, see below.
- The upcoming Zapier app for ProductPlan is available now in an invite-only private beta. Speak to your Customer Success Manager to learn more!
- You now have the option Expand/Collapse all containers in the Portfolio layout via right click
- If you add a named Jira query/filter as a link, we will now reference the query/filter by name
- We fixed an issue that was causing some users to be blocked when starting a new Slack integration
- We fixed an instance where notifications weren’t sent out if an editor had team-based permissions
- We fixed an issue that could cause imports to fail in some cases when the “exclude duplicates” option was checked