- Start Date for New Roadmaps: New Roadmaps and Master Plans created will now default to start at the beginning of the current month.
- Auto Scroll when dragging across the Roadmap: Dragging a bar or container across your roadmap will automatically scroll across your timeline or lanes.
- Auto Scroll to Today line: The today line will be centered when visiting a roadmap that has the today line within the timeframe.
- Improved performance when resizing bars.
- Undo and Redo: You can now undo (and redo) certain actions on your roadmap with keyboard shortcuts.
- Private Links for Custom Views: You can create a customized View of a roadmap, with its own timeline settings, description and saved filters. Now, you can create a private link to any View to easily share with viewers.
- Link to a Bar: Create a link within a bar or container to an existing Integration or add a webpage.
- Download Templates In-App: We’ve added a dropdown to the roadmap homepage, which allows you to add one of our roadmap templates directly to your account, ready for editing.
- Roadmap Custom Views (Saved Filters): You can now create and save alternate views of any roadmap. Custom Views can have their own timeline settings, descriptions, and saved filters.
- UI Update for Bar Details: We’ve refreshed the look of our Bar Details page. Clicking on a Bar or Container will open up the new look.
- Save comments on the Bar Details page when a user clicks “Save”.
- Added transparency to Milestone poles to make them less prominent.
- Respect line breaks on the roadmap name in hover over.
- Today line on roadmaps is wider (2 px).
- Fixed: Milestones no longer disappear, jump, or partially display flagpoles.
- The title of a View has moved from the heading to the dropdown in the top left corner of the roadmap.
- On a private link, Connection links that lead to the same roadmap are now fixed to stay on the same page
Planning Board / Parking Lot
- Multi Bar Move from Parking Lot to Roadmap: You can select and move multiple Parking Lot items directly to your roadmap at once.
- Clicking a connection from a Bar to the Parking Lot now shows the Parking Lot.
- Save current tab when dragging from the Planning Board/Parking Lot.
- Sync Title and Description Fields: You can now sync additional fields like title and description Jira, Trello, and Pivotal Tracker integrations.
- New GitHub Integration: With our GitHub integration, you can link Issues from GitHub to Bars and Containers on your roadmap. You can synchronize percent complete based on their state.
- Sync Percent Complete in Trello: Optionally synchronize percent complete with linked items’ status using the Trello Integration. By default, we’ll select the list farthest to the right to indicate completion, but you can change this.
- Fix: Allow Jira to import many issues (>1000 would fail in some cases).
- Allow search by key when the Jira project contains a number
- Github integration now shows all repositories for all organizations, and can import more than 30 issues.
- Jira integration page now shows re-authorization button when a user’s token expires.
- Integrations are now alphabetized in-app.
- “Last Active On” Column: Team administrators can now view their team members’ latest activity from their Manage Team page.
- Show team members list on the share dialogue.
- Scrolling improved for Manage Team page.
- Trial users now limited to 20 invites.
- UI Update for Share Dialogue: We’ve updated the look of the share dialogue when inviting others to a roadmap. The new look should make granting permission clearer as we continue to improve the invite flow.
- Double tapping “Enter” no longer submits two comments.
- After visiting a Bar url, the Bar will no longer animate infinitely.
- Percent Complete now updates in a Master Plan after syncing.
- Private Links to a Custom View now show the intended view.
- Undo now works for Containers as expected.
- Transferring roadmaps between users no longer displays the roadmap twice.
- Comment icon on Bars is updated when comments are added or removed.
- Restore and persist legend color when undoing a change.