ProductPlan Security Overview
Product roadmaps represent important and highly confidential information to your organization. We take the trust you have placed in ProductPlan seriously:
- Our servers are hosted and managed in secure data centers.
- The data center operations have been accredited under:
SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
PCI Level 1
- The website uses financial-grade SSL encryption of the data.
- ProductPlan encrypts data-at-rest on the server giving you greater security.
- ProductPlan personnel do not have access to your roadmap unless you share it with us.
- You have full control of how and when you share a roadmap. Sharing a roadmap with another user requires a secure login. By default all roadmaps are restricted to only the people you explicitly share them with.
- We provide the ability for a roadmap owner to create a private link that can be shared with others. This link does not require a log in. However, as the roadmap owner you are in control whether this feature is used, and the link can be deactivated at any time.
- We do not share your roadmap data with third parties.
- We back up our servers regularly to ensure against loss of information.