Embedding Your Roadmap in Confluence
Using Atlassian Confluence is a great way to create product or marketing team pages. Many ProductPlan customers are taking their pages a step further and integrating their live roadmaps directly into Confluence. This can give stakeholders throughout your organization easy access to your latest roadmap.
To embed your Roadmap in Confluence:
- Use the Share button on your ProductPlan roadmap to generate and copy a Private Link.
- In Confluence, create or edit the page where you would like your roadmap to appear.
- Click Insert / Other Macros, then choose the iFrame macro (note that the availability of this macro depends on your version and whether your administrator has enabled it).
- Insert the following minimum information:
- The Private Link URL you copied
- Width (try 1200)
- Height (try 800)
- Click Save.
That’s all there is to it. Anyone with access to your Confluence page will be able to view and interact with your ProductPlan roadmap without needing to sign in.
If the iFrame Macro isn’t available to you, the HTML macro is an alternative approach described here.