Milestones are a great way to show event dates on your roadmap. Drag and drop a Milestone from the sidebar onto the timeline to show an event across the entire roadmap. Or drop a Milestone onto the top of a Lane to show the Milestone for just one lane. Milestones represent the End-of-Day, so they will align with the end date of a bar.
- You can move a Milestone by clicking and dragging it to a new location. The date is automatically updated.
- To edit a Milestone, click it. You can edit the Title, Description, Date, and Color of the Milestone.
- To delete a Milestone, right-click it and choose Delete.
- To collapse a Milestone to a small icon, right-click it and choose Collapse. You can expand it again by clicking Expand.
Milestones are visible when you Share, Version, or Export your roadmap.
- Viewers of your roadmap can see your Milestones and get details by hovering over the Milestone. Viewers can click a Milestone to collapse it.
- Milestones are included when Exporting your roadmap into a PDF or PNG. You can choose to exclude the Milestones from the export by de-selecting Include Milestones from the Export Options. Alternatively, you can click individual Milestones to collapse them on the Export screen before exporting.