ProductPlan makes it easy for organizations with multiple roadmap editors to manage their team. When you purchase more than one license, your account will include administration features that make it easy to manage your ProductPlan billing and licenses from a central account. This feature enables you to:
- Centrally manage the billing for all users using a single credit card
- Add users to your plan, even those currently on Trial or with an individual license
- Remove users from your plan
- Change license type for users to either Editor or Viewer
- Transfer Roadmaps and Master Plans to another user on the account (e.g. when an employee leaves)
- Remove the ability for users to create a Private Link for sharing roadmaps
- Easily add additional licenses to the plan as needed
Only the team administrator can invite users to join a team plan. To invite a new user, just visit your Manage Team page. Enter the user’s email address, select what type of permission to give them, and click “Invite to Group”.
When you invite a user to your group, they receive an email notification – once they accept, they are added to your account. As the administrator of a plan, the Manage Team page allows you to modify a user’s license type, transfer roadmaps between users, delete users, and restrict access to sharing roadmaps through Private Links.
To upgrade to a team plan, visit your Account Settings page.